Sunday, June 9, 2013

Olympus Trip 35 Hero Shot

I haven't been able to use my Olympus Trip 35 for over a year now just simply because I cannot find anywhere in Southern Sweden to process film. If anybody knows of a good lab please let me know, I really miss shooting my Trip... but at least I can shoot pictures of my Trip!

Here is a typical camera "hero" shot of my beautiful Olympus Trip 35 complete with authentic period Olympus Pen flash attached. The flash has a few small bits missing but that's ok, the pic looks great with it on. ;-)

Tahdah!


Oooooh! Aaaah! *Spontaneous applause*

"Why thank you, thank you very much!"

If you have photographs of your own very special Olympus Trip 35 camera, please feel free to send them to me with your name and where you got it, and any other info, like serial number etc. and I will post them right here on the Olympus Trip 35 Cult blog! Promise.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, did you try to send it to Crimson. You can have them send envelopes to you and you just put the film in and send it back to them. You can choose to get copies printed and in digital format.

    http://www.crimson.se/?q=information/tjanster/fotopasar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eric!
      I'll give them a try and see how it works out! My problem is that I'm quite fussy about how labs handle my negatives, so if they pass the test I'll report back here. :-)
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. You have an excellent lab in Copenhagen: http://www.labcph.dk
    They take orders from other cities, they sell vouchers, etc. Very good service and pro level developings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm being a bit late to the party, but here's mine:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/52055272@N05/31354306485/in/dateposted-public/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, you are never too late to join "the cult"... lmao!!

      Will post your pic soon.

      Delete